The Suzuki GS150R is a bike that ticked almost all the boxes of a perfect commuter bike. The bike was an all round complete package for the ones looking for a comfortable, good looking bike to go around town. The 6-speed gearbox was the USP of the Suzuki GS150R when it came out. That meant, the power from the 149.5 cc, single cylinder engine was accessible even in city riding conditions. Maximum power of 13.8 bhp was available when you revved the silky smooth engine to 8500 rpm.
The new bike gets an all new styling upgrade
- Redesigned headlamp cluster
- New attractive graphics as well as a new exhaust
- Amber backlit instrument cluster will also be featured on the new bike
- Old suspension setup will also be carried over on the new model as will the 6 speed gearbox thus keeping the characteristics of the bike unchanged
- New colour option also seems to be a welcome addition
Suzuki may not make any changes to the powerplant itself though. So, the changes are just limited to the cosmetic bits. Will Suzuki fiddle with the engine of the bike is still not known as is the mystery surrounding the launch dates