Bajaj Boxer 150 cc is going to launch in India at end of 2011 with a displacement of a powerful engine to rule the Indian rural roads. Bajaj Boxer Price in India is around Rs. 40,000. Bajaj Boxer Features are unique and this bike is coming with a tag line name of Bharat bike. The company keep in mind that their bike has to reach the rural and semi urban people.
Bajaj bikes are most popular in the urban and cities only. Most of the semi urban and rural people are using Escorts Rajdoot 175 and Yezdi 250c as load puller. This bike is coming to replace that old version bikes with its new powerful engine and attractive color schemes. The Bajaj Boxer is designed for lugger in those areas. The fuel economy and the cost of this bike will surely match with the 100cc bikes and on the addition this model bike is having a powerful engine.
Bajaj Boxer Specifications
- 150cc engine with all the powerful equipment
- Bike is specially made for the load puller and passenger on the rural and semi urban areas
- Bajaj Boxer is coming with a attractive suspension and superior lighting system along with breaking system
- Ground clearance and the wheel base will give excellent road grip
- Seating and the foot rest of this bike will give thrilling riding experience