The Ducati superbike is priced at Rs 17 lakh ex-showroom. The Italian bike maker "Ducati" also inaugurated its fourth showroom in India on Bangalore’s Lavelle road. The Lavelle road showroom is the first in Bangalore with a 3S facility. The new showroom situated at the UB Mall will be run in association with Matrix Agencies Private Limited.
Ducati also took this opportunity to launch the Diavel superbike in India. What impressed us most apart from the specifications is the price. Ducati has priced the bike at Rs 17 lakh ex-showroom which is pretty descent for a bike with 162 bhp and carbon fibre bodywork. The bike will be available in two variants, one the Diavel Carbon which will feature all the carbon fibre bits as well as forged and specially machined Marchesini wheels and the other the standard Diavel.
- Bike weighs in at 204 kg
- Produces 127.5 Nm of torque from its 12 valve L-twin cylinder engine which displaces 1198.4 cc
- Fuel injection for the bike has been designed by Mitsubishi for better throttle response
- Head lights have LEDs for better visibility
- Huge 240 section rear tire by Pirelli provides a sticky contact patch between the bike and the tarmac
- Ducati Traction Control
- Ducati Riding Modes namely, Sport, Touring and the Urban mode. Each mode has been designed specifically taking into consideration different riding conditions. The Sport mode will provide the maximum response from the engine while the Touring and Urban modes are for more relaxed riding.